Welcome

Delete this widget from your Dashboard and add your own words. This is just an example!

clock

Learning Log 6 (9/08/2016)

Saturday, August 13, 2016

This day, I learnt about how to use antconc.I knew use that word in my corpus. I searched some words in my antconc and it showed me concordances I realized that kinds of word that they usually used in my corpus that are preposition, article, and noun. Moreover, teacher taught me to use English-Thai parallel corpora online from the linkhttp://www.arts.chula.ac.th/~ling/ParaConc/.I learnt about how diffidence between Thai corpus and English corpus that make me know the all of the words the native speaker used, and tell me where to find all of the examples of that word. Concordances can help me look for words in different contexts, and suggest other words that may be related to the word I have learned.
For example,

the word "friend" in Thai means เพื่อน, มิตร. There are different meaning according to nearness.
All my works.

 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment