Welcome

Delete this widget from your Dashboard and add your own words. This is just an example!

clock

Learning Log 12 (20/09/2016)

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Learning Log 12
(20/09/2016) 
               This day, I learned about how to use program Adobe Captivate 8 . Teacher taught to create Adobe Captivate 8 .Teacher taught to create the sign our button. I could put type a text in the button.I put type a text “SIGN OUT” . I created 2 button are “YES” and “NO” If you wanted to sign out from the program, you could click “YES” button. So, if you didn’t want to sign out from the program, they could click “NO button to confirm again after click sign out button. After that, teacher taught how to create exercise, pre-test and post-test in my project. Frist You must to go to slides tool and click a question slide to create my exercise, pre-test and post-test. Moreover, I learned the creating matching exercise.
Today I had a lot of knowledge about using the Adobe Captivate 8 Program to make a Computer Assisted Language Learning (CALL).

0 comments:

Post a Comment