Welcome

Delete this widget from your Dashboard and add your own words. This is just an example!

clock

Learning Log 5 (4/08/2016)

Monday, August 8, 2016

This day, I learnt about meaning of corpus. It was a collection of written texts, especially the entire works of a particular author or a body of writing on a particular subject. Next ,teacher taught me how to use the http://www.corpus.leeds.ac.uk for build to my corpus. Also, teacher suggested me for ANTCONC. Then, she taught me to copy the information and paste it into notepad. I found the information that about I interested in is "Bakery" and saved my information about bakeries on my computer. Then, I put some word in Antconc program . It would showed me how many words in this Program. Finally,My homework I could to find around 50,000 words about bakeries to make my corpus and I could to check words by Antconc program.





0 comments:

Post a Comment