Welcome

Delete this widget from your Dashboard and add your own words. This is just an example!

clock

Learning Log 3

Monday, July 25, 2016





                                     
                                      
On 22/07/2016
I atten the seminar about Linguistics and language Teaching .The lecturer is Professor Dr.Budsaba Kanoksilapatham. She comes from English Department, Faculty of Art,Silpakorn University. I learn about morphology. I know the collocations such as black and white. I learn about syntax such as subjunctive vs indicative mood.Then, I learn  pragmatics. For example, your boss told you that it is time for you to get a new watch! It meant you were late! After that, I know about sociolinguistics that was using language in the different situation such as Hi! What's up? vs Good morning! Next, I learn about lexical semantics.  I realize British English and American English. For example, flat and apartment were the same meaning but flat is British English and apartment is American English. Moreover, I learn about shades of meaning such as to surprise is less intens than to astound. Then, I learn about discourse that is written vs spoken language in English, I also learn about corpus linguistics. After that, I learn about linguistic research skills as well. It is about subject-verb agreement.Finally, I know about Linguistics and language Teaching.I can use knowledge to apply in English Teaching.I also practice Linguistics and language Teaching.

   


0 comments:

Post a Comment